We are looking for a fluent French-speaking, client liaison for a managerial position within Thamserku. The candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills with a good command in writing and speaking French and English.
Job Title: International Liaison / Client Coordinator – (French speaking)
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Location: Naxal, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable / Above market rate
Thamserku is Nepal’s leading adventure travel company. We specialize in trekking holidaysand mountain climbing expeditions in the majestic Himalayas of Nepal. For over 30 years, Thamserku has facilitated the mountain adventure trips of a lifetime for thousands of clients from around the globe.
We are looking for a fluent French-speaking, client liaison for a managerial position within Thamserku. The candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills with a good command in writing and speaking French and English. Experience working in Nepal’s travel industry is essential with knowledge of trekking routes, and most importantly, good international level customer service. Advanced computer skills, good organizational capacities and the ability to multitask are a must for this position. Must be a team player with good managerial skills.Position requires excellent interpersonal skills as the main liaise and point person to key clients from abroad.
- Managing and maintaining harmonious and effective working relationships with our international clients and agents.
- Overseeing every aspect of clients’ trip, ensuring daily operations (transport, accommodation) and schedules are met and everything runs smoothly from beginning to end.
- Meeting with clients at the end of their trip to gather feedback and maintain good public relations.
- Assist with product development- coordinating with our internal and international product team.
- Preparing and invoicing clients.
- Provide assistance when necessary in the eventuality that a rescue and evacuation is required.
- Liaising with our field team (guides) and tour leaders.
- Ensure that all staff maintain company standards and all equipment is in good working order.
- At least+2 (Preference given to Bachelor’s degree running or completed).
- Three to five years of experience in similar position.
Our primary international client base is in France, working with French tour companies and groups. You would be liaising with our French clients and overseeing every aspect of their trips, with the support of an assistant and the relevant teams within the company.
This is a key position within the company with a pivotal role in our international client relationships. You will be joining a well-established and fast growing group of companies with a wide portfolio of interests in the travel and tourism sector.
At Thamserku we strive to create a productive and inclusive working environment at every level of the company. We encourage personal development and creative input to foster a sense of ownership and inclusion. In this way, our whole team can take pride in our work and strive together to create a vision that we all believe and invest in.