We are looking for bright young people, competent, self-motivated and result oriented individuals for the position of HR & Administrative Officer.
The detailed Essential Duties and Responsibilities are mentioned below:
This position is responsible for planning, developing and managing administrative and logistic activities. He / She also support and assist tasks related to HR related activities. The position reports to the Manager, works with the outside vendors and ensures that office operation runs smoothly and effectively.
- Maintain the employee attendance log and present to the management on timely basis.
- Manage the office stationary inventories, company equipments and ensure that all equipment, machinery are safe, efficiently working and in good repair.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of HR and Admin functions and duties.
- Assist in the recruitment process, orientation, and evaluating and other HR related activities.
- Properly handle complains, conflicts, grievances procedure.
- Administer HR related documentation such as Employee handbook, employee contracts, and yearly calendar.
- Plan and help with company events, annual retreats, training program, communications, and other activities.
- Provide support to the IT consultant in minor operations.
- Help create a healthy, clean and professional working environment.
- Compile and update employee records, office equipment and assets.
Required Qualification: Bachelor Degree with at least three years experience in related field
Required Knowledge and Skills: The candidate must have an excellent interpersonal skills with good command in writing and speaking English and Nepali and computer skills. Computer skills, Supervisory skills, Team building, analytical and problem solving and decision making skills are must for the position.
Thamserku offers an excellent work environment with attractive compensation packages as per the industry standards. As you will be joining a leading adventure travel company, you will have ample opportunities to explore and travel.